Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Carver On The Grey


It's been hot now for several days in a row. With the heat...for all the liberation from the shackles of the long...cool...or cold times...can come a bit of an addling of
the brain. At least that's an excuse...that's available with the heat...for not creating much of anything...not to mention...letting your Blog go for a bit. So...I've
been sitting in front of my keyboard...looking at pieces of past writing...in note books and journals close by...for some kind of trigger...to get me going. Finally...I
rediscovered my song..."Carver On The Grey"...and decided it might be a good idea to
repeat its first verse and chorus here......."No more time to watch the clouds/ Send the morning sun away/ At last I see I must become a carver on the grey/ Let the shadows slip away/ While my chisel comforts me/ And maybe they'll get weary soon/ And fly away from me/...For I know these days are precious/ And the nights are full of flowers/ And I must find a way to dance/ My way through these sweet hours"........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home