Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Living Through Limbo Month


When I lived in Ontario...I found November to be one of the hardest months to survive
through. You could say that for me it was the "limbo" month...and I am not refering
to a month of wild and low tropical dancing here...it was the betwixt and between month ...neither summer...or even fall with its leaf colours...or winter with it's snow cover identifying it for what it was...but a time of leafless trees...exposed grey...brown...and black branches...long nights and grey days. For me living on the West Coast...through November...is still a testing thing...with the gloom and the rains in place...it seems...for most of the time. I am thankful...however...that the grass remains green...along with many small and large bushes...and even some good sized trees other than evergreens. There are also salmon coloured and red berries...heavy on the branch ...through November and all of the winter. These and many other attributes...once I can get past fussing about the rain...help me to keep on through this limbo month...and knowing that in January...not far away...I'll begin to see signs of spring..........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home