Sunday, October 05, 2008

Worth A Thousand Words


Was going to post a picture today of a group of people walking on the sidewalk in a tight bunch...sheltering under their umbrellas...but looking out my front window...was
reminded that today...the sun was trying to come out...and somehow...it would not be
fitting...to do that. I'm sure up ahead I'll have ample opportunity...to publish that
picture...on a more suitable day. Having said that...the pictures I publish on my Blog
...it looks like so far...seldom relate directly to the text next to them. I suppose
if I wanted to rationalize that...I could say something like..."well...everything is
related to everything else...anyway". The way the posting of my pictures has evolved so far...is that I take a lot of pictures...and for me...some of them work. You could say...I've gotten used to having a picture next to my text...regardless of whether or not it has a close connection with the text next to it...or not. If...now...I were to post an entry...without a picture...I would feel something was missing. Perhaps...on mornings like this one...when I am verbally challenged...I should simply post one of my many pictures...and leave the day's entry like that...after all...they do say..."a picture is worth a thousand words".......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home