Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Making The Circle Grow Tools


These days...people send messages to me...from far flung places...like Slovenia...
the U.S. Virgin Islands...Japan...etc. These are triggered by my videos on YouTube...
and my website. Up to 2002...before I owned my first computer...and before YouTube...
this brand of human contact...just didn't happen. Sometimes...I hear now...from
members of the huge clan I belong to...who...like me...were exported to many different
places. Sometimes...among these ones...there are people of my generation...sometimes...their children...or even grandchildren. Sometimes...I hear from people...who I crossed paths with over many years of performing in scattered places. Sometimes...from people who have crossed paths with my music on one or more of my albums. The messages generated from my videos on YouTube...are often from people who have never heard my music before...but are responding to videos of songs of mine...they are hearing for the first time. Years ago...I wrote a song called...
"Making the Circle Grow"...which is one of my videos on YouTube. When I wrote it...
I never dreamt...that in years to come...I'd be given the tools...to help make a
connection with a widening circle of peaceful people...in far away places. For these
magical tools...I am truly thankful......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home