Thursday, December 04, 2008

Gift Of Mobility


Felt the need this afternoon...to have lunch outside my immediate neighbourhood...and
also to have a good long walk. So...I walked across my East end surroundings...out to
Commercial Drive...which could be called one of the outer edges of my hood. It being
December I didn't think there would be many pictures on the way...clamouring to be taken...but there were quite a few...including the "December Roses"...in today's picture. After lunch on the Drive...felt the need to walk some more...so walked all the
way home. I feel benefited from my walking today...and I know well...how if I let many
days go by without walking or other exercise...how wretched I'm likely to feel. So..
once again...I am thankful for the gift of mobility...may it continue to be available
to me...................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home