Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy First Snow


Last night...the snow came down from the mountain tops and sides...to my neighbourhood.
A little while ago I put on my snow boots...for the first time this season...and with
a layer or two added on...ventured out...to experience the first snows of the
winter...in my neck of the woods. Of course...my camcorder...and my digital still camera...were part of my equipment as I headed out...and I did get some good video clips...and digital stills...of the white new world...outside my windows. The first snows...usually catch us West Coasters...off guard. Perhaps that's because most of the
winters out here...it doesn't snow very much...or it might a bit...but doesn't stick around. I wouldn't be surprised...to see on this evening's tv news...accounts of
accidents...and other events caused by the snow. Anyway...out here...it tends to snow
...just enough to appreciate the beauty of snow...without having to
gird yourself...to face four or five more months of it. So...happy first snow to all
...and may your battles with the snow...be short..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home