Monday, December 08, 2008

Erstwhile Navigations


This afternoon I figured out how to post a bulletin on my YouTube channel. To most
people...born to a computer keyboard...this...of course...would be nothing to write
about. For me...being at a computer keyboard...for the first time in my life...with
the acquisition of my first computer...a shiny white eMac...only in 2002...with the many computer free years distancing me from familiarity with computerdom...pulling off such things...continues to be a challenge...every time. I have to confess...that today's "bulletin"...was actually my second effort at this...the first one resulting...in that message in pink you get...that indicates...sometimes for unfathomable reasons..."not successful". So...this afternoon's success...inches me forward...in learning how to activate...one more of the many options available on a YouTube site. I'm not quite there yet...but...one day...I hope to fully utilise all the attributes available on my site. Thing is...they tend to change some of them...and where they are located...just as I'm getting used to them. Well...it all keeps you on your toes...or should I say...exercises your "brain fitness". Anyway...despite the challenges...I'm still enjoying my..."erstwhile navigations"...through cyberspace...and the fruits they bring me...may they continue.....
...........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home