Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"Hopeful Time"


Today I was out walking on sidewalks...with rivulets running by my feet...of rain and
"meltage" combining. Yes the rains have finally arrived...a day later than they said they would. Perhaps...this augurs well for the January return of flowers in small numbers...here are there. Perhaps I'm being a bit hasty in my anticipation...of my favourite season...spring. It might even snow again...although...one snow per winter has happened out here before. Anyway...here's to the first flowers of spring...which could arrive sooner than we think...or keep us waiting a while longer. However that unfolds...with the turn into the New Year...we...or should I say "I"...have arrived at "hopeful time" in this oasis...where the mountains meet the Pacific ocean...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home