Thursday, February 05, 2009

An Encouraging Word


Just finished reading an encouraging comment...by someone...originally from Vancouver
...but elsewhere now...and missing my favourite city. The video is called..."Sunny Day
By the Bay"...and it hasn't had many views in the time its been on YouTube...which...
of course...to me is ultimately irrelevant. I know that I made it...with much love for this city of mine...and that's what really matters. Putting a video on YouTube...in a
way...you have to always be prepared to run a gauntlet...where you might encounter
total indifference...or people really connect with what you're sharing with them.
I've written before...in my long hand journal...that the thing to remember...is that
if your video really connects with one person out there...that itself...would be enough...never mind the others who didn't connect with it. Today's comment...reminds me that what I've just written is indeed true...and I thank the person who let me
know...that this video meant something to her. On to making more videos,,,,,,,,,
....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home