Monday, March 02, 2009

A Spam Free World


I remember in the early days of my blogging...the spammers had a field day inserting
"comments" into my Blog...about handbags...cheap drugs...Viagara...and more. Apart
from everything else that's odious about spam...it's really an insult to the intelligence of a blogger...to put into their blogs...messages that are so obviously not comments on what has been written. I could go on and on about spam... but suffice it to say...that the other day...it was a pleasure...to have the spam contents my comment moderation net had caught in front of me...and one by one...click "delete". It was like shooting fish in a barrel...but this was on time...when I didn't have any qualms about doing that. I may be only dreaming...but I look forward to the day...when we will live in a "spam free world"...........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home