Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cassette Conversions Coming?


On a dark and wettish night...Iv'e just returned from a trip downtown...to try to buy
a machine I saw advertised on a flyer earlier today. After a question and answer session at the late closing shop in question...I returned with the item I had gone on this excursion to get. It's a tape recorder looking machine...with all the appropriate
interface bits...that enables you to hook it up to your computer...enabling you to
turn material on your cassette tapes...into digital files in your computer. Hooking
things like this up...and having to deal with software...is not something I look
forward avidly...to doing...given my neuronal pathways...were not shaped by the more
recent digital revolution...and are still trying to catch up with basic cyber knowledge and having to dig in to face each new challenge. If I can indeed hook this stuff up...and get some tape conversions done...it may well free up some material...that's been gathering dust...for my video making. Wish me well,,,,,,,,,,,Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home