Monday, August 24, 2009

Working Without Pushing It


Continue to have productive days making videos...going with the momentum I've had for a while. At the same time I know I'm likely to need a break at any rime. When the nudge
comes to do so..I'll heed it right away. In the past I've found that when you push
doing things beyond their natural limits...you might get turned off for a long time
from it...so it's good to do what you do...at a natural rate...and not getting intense
about it. Hope to heed my own advice............Quester.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Anonymous John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures too. Wow...

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://paradise-adventure.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home