Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ripples From Thanksgiving Song

There has been a surge in views of my videos on YouTube in the last several
weeks. It seems to be largely because of my Thanksgiving Song on there...and
Thanksgiving Day in Canada being in October...and the one in the U.S.A...
about to happen. I am very thankful for this bonanza of views...and at the
same time reminding myself that the second official Thanksgiving Day...will be
over soon...and although I believe Thanksgiving is for every day...this
accelerated viewing may change shortly. Regardless...many good people have sent
messages of encouragement...about my songs on YouTube...And I aqppreciate that
very much. I'm in the process of replying to them...but that may take a little
while...and I hope some will be patient with me...if they don't hear from me right
away. So...a Peaceful and Fulfilling Thanksgiving to All. Blessings.......Quester.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger krystyna said...

I also believe that Thanksgiving is for every day...
Thanks for your beautiful, inspiring songs!

Peace & Love & Blessings to you and your family!

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Quester said...

Thanks for your encouraging words!. Happy
Thanksgiving Day!. Peace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home