Friday, October 30, 2009

Starting In

It's raining...my mountains have disappeared in low clouds...and I'm facing a
blank page...reaching for something to say. Every time I come upon a journal of
mine...or an old note book...and take a peek at what's written in it...I'm
reminded of the large body of experiences...ideas...knowings...and places I've
visited in my imagination...that are available to me. Yet...when...without
consulting any of that...I sit in front of a blank page...it often feels like a
mirror of the blankness I feel in me. The reminder this morning...is that there
is always something to be said...by any human being...as he or she lives life.
You just have to be patient...and remind yourself it's available...and "start
in". I'm a believer in..."starting in". Once you do...whether it's with a melody
...a poem...a song...or even a blog entry...you never know...where it will get
you to. Amen........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home