Friday, May 07, 2010

Re: Ocean Calls

Having had difficulties for a long time...uploading videos to YouTube...and photos
to my blog...today I split the difference thinking...how about trying to upload a
video to your blog. I did...and to my pleasant surprise...it worked!. Had to see
that it worked before I wrote any copy to go with it. "Ocean Calls"...is one of my
most experimental instrumentals. All those stories...from many different cultures...
about sirens...and other entities...that live under the water...and that call out
to humans on the shore...sometimes inviting them into the depths...are behind this piece.
The main instrumental part...I played on a small...harp-like instrument I'd bought at a thrift store...and was playing on this recording...for the first time. I also used...
wind chimes...rain stick...and...of course...there is no substitute for the sound of
waves. It's nice to finally get something done about my "Uploading Blues".........
.............Quester.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger linglight said...

I'm glad you were able to upload your video, I enjoyed the music and the ocean waves so much.

Love and Light
Linglight

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home