Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Blocked Options

Haven't posted for a while. It's been a strange time. Being able to post photos to
my blog...was an incentive to post more frequently...but some time ago...that stopped
working. Uploading videos to YouTube was an important part...obviously...of my YouTube
experience. About six or seven weeks ago...that stopped working. I keep trying to
upload videos...and have looked for answers to my upload difficulty...but so far that
hasn't produced positive results. If I didn't know better...I'd say there was a
conspiracy going on. However...people keep on viewing my YouTube channel videos at a good
clip. Perhaps having 279 videos on there has helped with that...i.e. there are a lot
of videos to be seen there...regardless of new uploads. Anyway...although my
uploading problem has offered itself as an excuse not to make any more videos...I
continue to make them...in so doing...finally making good recordings...of some of my
many songs...waiting to be represented by good recordings. We'll see how "blocked
options"...open up...as these precious days of spring go by...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home