Sunday, February 05, 2006

Better Than Video Games

I've been so involved all day in different aspects of picture making...I almost forgot to do my post for the day. It's been a
very productive day with many new pictures taken. What is happening...is I am now on the look out for items that would
make good pictures. When I didn't have a camera...that was not a priority. Once looking for pictures becomes a natural
part of your day...you never know when another subject will present itself. The first thing to do so earlier today was the
florist shop across the way...bathed in sunlight...and not rain...for a change. It lit up the flowers in the florist's windows...and
also an over sized silky red heart. Branches of a tree right in front of one of my windows...made an interesting juxtaposition
with the giant Valentine's Day symbol...and I couldn't let that pass...interupting my breakfast...to do so. This evening I
checked out some additional options available on the photo software in my computer...and made some interesting
discoveries...that lead to a long session trying out some effects on some pictures...that I found pleasing. So...its been a
fine day...given the sun showed its face today...and I've been absolutely absorbed in my work and play with images. For
me it beats video games...or...going to the movies...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home