Friday, June 16, 2006

Such An Ancient Story


Went with a visiting relative to a movie tonight. It was a love story...and I confess
to at times being moved by it. This wasn't always the case...I remember kidding female
friends about their "passing of the Kleenex"...in these situations...as two young
women...sitting close by were doing tonight. Just goes to show that...things change...and you yourself change...as time goes by. I was telling my relative after...
about how much an integral part of life...the love story thing is. I guess it's a
hopeful sign...when...although you've lived many chapters in your life...you find
yourself being touched by "such an ancient story"...as one of my songs calls it.....
............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home