Saturday, July 15, 2006

Quiet Time


Today and tonight there are events to go to...but I'm getting the nudge to let the
crowded places be. I tend to listen to "nudges from the deep" as I call them...so today
...and probaly tonight...will find me "on my own recognisance"...living through some
quiet time. Just returned from a walk. On my walks I usually take some pictures...but
today too...my camera never left my pocket. Perhaps the news I've received recently...of illnesses of people I know...and war in the Middle East...have brought
me to a very "sobering" place...hence the inclination to lie low. When I step back and
think of it...I see...that we also need those times in our lives. So here's to a
quiet day...and may tomorrow bring some "happy noises"................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home