Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hockey's Back


Hockey's back!. Right now I have the first exhibition game of the season...between my
team the Vancouver Canucks and the Calgary Flames...on the radio on...it's tied 1-1 right now. You know
that you're a hockey enthusiast...when you're listening to exhibition games...because
the stars of my team are not even playing...it's mainly new comers vying for a spot on the team. Calgary just scored...big deal...it's only an exhibition game. Of course I
wouldn't have said that if Vancouver had scored...but that's how fans are...totally
subjective. I'm listening to hear which of the new guys may have a chance of making the team...there are no points to count from an exhibition game. Calgary just scored again
with slightly over a minute left in the game. Game over Calgary wins...3-1. My rationale is ready to deal with that...it's only pre-season...the best guys on my team
weren't even playing...better luck next game..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home