Monday, September 25, 2006

Pictures For All Seasons


Just came back from a walk and some pictures taking. Seeing more closely than I did
pre=digital camera...has helped simple seeming things produce intriguing pictures. One
of the things that has caught my attention recently...is the way mottled leaves can be turned into pictures...albeit sith some cropping and adjusting...into pictures of interesting patterns. Given my fondness for the buds and flowers of spring...I had wondered what I would be taking pictures of as other seasons unfolded. I know now...that there will always be pictures for all seasons...and all i have to do with the coming of each new one...is to adjust my seeing. Can't wait to see what the coming of the snow will do to my pictures. Of course...with the warming that's been going on...and the fact that snow can be somewhat scarce in the lower regions of the west coast...there is no guarantee that there will be any in the season after this one...regardless...I know there will be pictures waiting to be taken. ................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home