Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Brighter Recent Time


What a wretched day it has been...with ultra gloomy skies...rain...and gusting winds...
all preceeded by the forecasters talking about a dangerous storm coming in...that could
topple trees...and start floods etc. I decided...regardless...to head out for lunch...
taking with me my pristine new black umbrella. It wasn't long before a huge gust of wind turned it inside out. When I tried to righten it...I noticed that my umbrella was
no more pristine...with two of its supporting struts...broken. The gloom deepens as
night falls...and the wind and rain continue. Noticed that in this last stretch of
archetypal gloomy November days,,,I haven't taken any pictures. Fortunately...I have
hundreds in store...of a brighter recent time...that will return......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home