Thursday, February 22, 2007

They Too Are Also Teachers

I've been a songwriter and singer over many years...but through the most difficult times...I have never busked. I suppose that has a lot to do with not exposing myself to
all that indifference out on the streets...not
to mention the movement all around you...
oh yes...I almost forgot...and people throwing coins at you. I've sometimes watched in wonder those who set them selves up in public places to perform or pan
handle...and wondered what the secret was
that helped them to do so. They have obviously experienced a part of life that I
haven't...and probably know something
about life that I don't know. Perhaps in
observing them...there are lessons for me to
learn...including ones to do with relinquishment and trust. Something tells me that in
addition to much else in life...they too...are also teachers................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home