Monday, April 23, 2007

Winter Coats Away

It was a sunny and warm day today. Before I went out today...
I put away my winter coat...and
put on a light jacket. I confess to
being distrustful of the Canadian
weather...and how a lot of the time...it is cooler than I wish it to be...guess that's my tropical beginnings kicking in. However
...I've been caught out in the weather many a time...freezing...because I had been prematurely bold in anticipating that the warm weather had come to stay. Somehow...today...when I put away my winter
coat...I had the feeling that I wouldn't be wearing it for a while.
I hope I'm right this time.....Quester.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger pralinanmi said...

Hello Quester - here in Colorado we're often faced with the same dilemna...today...I woke up to 5 inches of new snow...and a raging blizzard outside. It's anyone's guess what tomorrow will bring. So much for "April showers"........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home