Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Poet Reading-4: The Mouth To Ear To Heart Connection


There have been 3 previous videos on this blog...in the "Poet Reading" series...since
September 25th 2007.
I think that "being really heard"...is a central human need...and yet...in our world...
I suspect there may be millions suffering from the starvation of not being really heard...given the abundance of talkers...compared to those who really listen. I have...
for some time now...recognised..."really listening"...as being...a "gift of love"...we
can give to others...as we take a break...from our push to keep on talking. Today's
"Poet Reading-4"...touches on..."really listening".............Quester.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM , Blogger MadameDiette said...

Thank you for this insight. I understand why so many come to me to share their feelings. I always give my full attention to the person sharing with me. I understand why I must do this. It is a gift of love. Thank you for your gift of love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home