Monday, June 23, 2008

Healing And Continued Grace


The old admonition..."if you can't say something good about somebody...don't say anything at all"...is one that makes sense to me...and I try to deliver on...in my
imperfect way. I know many who live by that edict...and by so doing...make a contribution to affirming life around them...rather than being a generator of hostility ...and a squelcher of what other people have to offer. I have always wondered about what the contribution to life is...of those who seem to enjoy savaging others...and go out of their way to do so. Perhaps their role...in the Big Picture...is to keep the rest of us on our toes...before we become blissfully unaware...of dangers around us. Fortunately...I have found that those who would lift you up...outnumber those who would drag you down...by an overwhelming margin. Today...I wish those who would transfer their unhappiness and anger about their own lives on to others...a healing and an opening of their eyes to the beauty in life...and in others. I wish those who encourage others instead of drag them down...continued grace...on their peaceful walk through life..........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home