Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures Of Another Time-12


This picture taken early on in my "musical" career...illustrates well...the disatisfaction I felt back in my bar singing era. Singing in places...where people who
were present...seemed to be more preoccupied with other..."missions for the night"...
rather than listening to music...and the smell of stale alcohol was ever present...reminding you...that you were not in a healthy situation. Fortunately...during those difficult times...I always knew...
that somehow...I would break out of that situation...rather than remain a bar singer
for the rest of my life. My first album...of songs I had written...made in Britain...
years after this picture was taken in Toronto...helped me to break free...from singing
in such places. This picture...reminds me of a time long ago...and a life that...I
somehow managed to escape. For that I am thankful..............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home