Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Packet To Deliver


A little later today...I'll be heading out...to sing and talk in a school. In past years...I performed in a lot of schools...but for me...each time I do it...or perform
out in the world in generaL..is not something I can say to myself about..."ho hum...
here we go again". On each occasion I have to sing out in the world...on that day...
I feel a kind of tension in me. It has to with..."having a packet to deliver"...and until it's delivered...I can't really rest easy. It is never something I can take for
granted...and say to myself about..."oh...I've done this before so many times...it'll be a cinch". Perhaps it's just as well I feel this way each time...maybe it's just
nature's way of having me ready...to go out and do the best job I can...rather than
going out in front of my audience...and falling asleep. So...this morning I'll get all my bits and pieces together that I'll need...starting with my trusty guitar...and head out to today's school...hopeful that my "packet" gets delivered well...and I can rest easy once again........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home