Monday, January 19, 2009

Change Is Happening


My entry today is late...and it's going to be short. I've been preoccupied today...
with looking at the lead up to the inauguration of the 44th president...of the U.S.A.
...on television. There are people all over the world...including Canada...who have
been uplifted by the possibility of a new dawning...with this new chapter...and people
thronging in Washinton...in the middle of winter...for the actual inauguration...at
noon tomorrow...I think are being kept warm...by the joy...and btotherhood/sisterhood
they are experiencing. I too...am looking forward to a new day dawning...despite
difficulties to be faced. I think that some change for the better...has happened
already...and I think there is a good likelihood...that there is more to come........
........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home