Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tools For World Peace


This morning there was a comment from someone in Romania on one of my videos on YouTube. I never cease to be amazed that people in very distant places...are actually
viewing pieces of my creative work I put online. I feel privileged to have met up
with this new magical technology...that makes it possible for this to happen. Somehow
,,,as a creative artist...I lasted through decades...when such a thing was unheard of
...to this time...when the global village is actually coming to pass in many ways.
I only hope that more and more people...who put things online...see how lucky we are
to be able to do this...and instead of venting toxicity...and insulting each other...
use this gift...as a tool for bringing peace to our troubled world. I always remember
...years ago...reading the slogan somewhere:..."Let Peace begin with me!". It helped me to see that if I wanted World Peace...the only way that really made sense...was for
it to start with me...in my daily life. Although I've delivered on seeing this...
imperfectly...I continue to believe...it is an ideal worth reaching for. Peace.
...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home