Monday, February 09, 2009

A Productive Day


Yesterday was a productive day. I wrote most of a new song...then spent time looking at the contents of one of my external hard drives...which triggered several ideas for new projects. It's funny how easily you can forget what you have stored in your files...regardless of whether its very important to you...or not. Just making time to audition what you have in store...is a good part of an overall artist's m.o. On a more prosaic level...I ended up making an index of the contents on this hard drive...the better to follow up later on ideas this process generated. Late in the evening...I spent time and focus on re-editing a video I'd made over a year ago. The problem I wanted to correct...was to change...some effects on it...that had turned out in a garish way. Some videos you need to let sit for a while...until it becomes clearer...what it is about them...that is bothering you. This "letting sit for a while"...is also part of a helpful m.o. Late on in my editing...I hit a snag...but I'll return to solving the difficulty encountered today. All in all...a productive day..............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home