Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Waiting For A Fully Fledged Spring


It's cold again today...the mountains are snow topped and grizzled lower down...with a
blue sky above them highlighting them. Two days ago...I checked out a camelia tree in
my neighbourhood the height of a house...and although it usually starts blooming by the end of January...it's still without flowers. Never thought I'd see the day when I would be talking about weather as much as I have done recently. Maybe I've finally twigged to a secret millions have known long before I have...when in doubt...talk about the weather. I think for me...however...it's a little more than that. I usually rejoice in the spring on the West Coast that starts at the end of January...and soon becomes..."full fledged". This year with it coming in oh so slowly...and from time to time...threatening winter...i still can't feel the release that usually comes with its full fledging. Maybe tomorrow.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home