Thursday, March 05, 2009

Heading In The Right Direction


[Today's picture is from a mural at Nanaimo & Hastings Street...Vancouver]
The last three days I've been learning to make playlists of my videos on YouTube...
and refining them. I currently have 177 videos mainly of my songs.,..on Youtube.
I have felt for some time now...that it would be good to help would be viewers...to
find more readily...videos relating to subject matter they are interested in. One of
the things playlists for my songs does...is form a kind of index...i.e. headings for
different categories of videos...and a fast way...to head into a given category...
e.g. "Earth" songs...or "Love" songs. I have known for a while that I hadn't maximized
my use of what was available on YouTube. The playlists I've added...has me feeling...
that I'm very much heading...in the right direction..................Quester,

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Blogger Lodestone said...

I had noticed the playlists. Thanks for taking the time. Things got very dark for a few days here but now I see hope. As always I check out your music for meditation. I find the prayer like quality of your singing very soothing and has helped me out emotionally. My younger children love "Blackberry Time". Obrigado from Lodestone1968

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home