Saturday, March 07, 2009

The Soaring Beauty Of Bureaucracy?


My bureaucratic/technological problem of the week...which right now...I won't describe
more precisely...has found me in a Kafkaesque place for days. Earlier today...having
checked out all other available options for finding a solution to it...as a last resort I called a most gracious and helpful friend...to see if she could work out a solution. It is now in her capable hands...and I hope to be hearing back from her soon...as to how she fared. Later...I may or may not write about what the difficulty has been...but for now all I'll say is...that it points up to me...that I'm not yet well prepared to deal with the challenges of the 21st century. Perhaps in the time ahead...I'll learn what I need to learn. It's funny...how when there's a creative objective...in a problem I face...I usually find an answer. When the problem has to do with bureaucracy...not so much. Maybe what I have to do is to finally make myself see the soaring beauty of bureaucracy. Wish me well................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home