Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My New Found Place


"My team"...the Vancouver Canucks...won last night...and are now leading their best of
seven play off series...by 2 games to 1. That might have contributed to my good feelings today...but I think...it's actually a bit more than that. I was just seated
in a very comfortable swivel chair...at my desk...placed for the first time...by my
balcony window...and feeling like just the right place in my home...from which to write. Don't ask me why I hadn't thought of this configuration before...suffice it to
say...it feels good...as I sit there and rock in my chair...if I need to...and can
look up from that position...at my mountains...above the balcony rail. Right there is
a wonderful gift...and I am very thankful for it. I think...in one of Castenada's books...Don Juan...talks of his "sitio"...his maximum place to be at...sitting at my new found place...I'm convinced that...there is such a place...and you're lucky if
you can find it...and do your work...or just hang out there. May it continue to feel
this good..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home