Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Good Day Already


For over two weeks...I was blocked from uploading song videos to my marakakore channel
on YouTube...because with the creation of a new second channel...my access to uploads
there...had disappeared. Around midnight last night...with the help of a friend's e-mail message...I did some more clickings...which resulted in my old channel...being
operative again. It gave me a great feeling of relief. The blockage...had felt a bit
like being locked out of your home...and being turned back every time you tried to enter it. I immediately celebrated by uploading my song..."The Eagle Flies". I feel much better now...with this channel...and my new channel...poetrydavidcampbell5...both
open at the same time...the way they were originally meant to be. It's turning out to
be a good day already....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home