Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Barefoot Soldier Video

My video "Barefoot Soldier" was
completed late last night and uploaded to YouTube. By this
afternoon...I was pleasantly
surprised to find three comments about this song. Here are some words from this song...
which when I first wrote it...I was going to call..."The War of Love"...but chose the subtler title
..."Barefoot Soldier": "This field of broken things will be...a field
of flowers again...These eyes will someday see the sun...shine
through the morning rain...These wounds of war will someday
heal...just wait and see...And you will share with someone new...
the shade under the tender tree...".
..................................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger pralinanmi said...

Dear Quester ~ I was listening to this song just this morning on my drive down the mountain. I very often listen to your songs or poems while I'm driving...they help put me in a gentle...and hopeful...state of mind... What a treat to be able to see and hear you perform Barefoot Soldier...as it is one of my many favorites...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home