Thursday, May 03, 2007

Peace Is In Me

Went tonight...to the cd launch
of a friend. Among the songs she
sang...was one of mine called...
"Peace Is In Me"...which she did
well. Those present joined in on
the singing of the chorus...and it
all created a fine energy. Hearing someone other than
yourself sing your song...for me...usually helps me to hear the song better...than when I'm involved in the singing of it...and on this occasion...I appreciated...overall...what I heard. I told someone after...that the writing of "Peace Is In Me"...came to me...on one of those occasions...when what is at work...is more "artist as medium"...rather than "artist as craftsman". I suppose these days...they would call that "channelling". Anyway...I am very thankful for having received that song...and tonight...it was good to hear
many voices singing it........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home