Thursday, April 26, 2007

Inspiring Music

No...tonight I didn't almost miss
posting this...because I was
absorbed in making a video. That was last night...when I put the finishing touches on another
one. Tonight was my night off...
and I spent it listening to some
inspiring music on YouTube.
Including...Djivan Gasparian...
playing a most unearthly sounding flute...the Armenian duduk...Amalia Rodrigues...the
queen of fados...performing some of the songs she did in movies
a long time ago...another brilliant Portuguese singer...Dulce
Pontes...and Andrea Bocelli...singing in his effortless way...making me wonder why so many tenors...and especially anthem singers...have to huff and puff so much. Must not forget
...I also watched some videos with tango dancers from Argentina...each pair...gliding across the floor...like jaguars
stalking prey...and most gracefully. Yes...tonight I can say with
no reservation..."I needed that!"..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home