Sunday, September 14, 2008

UFO's Over My Mountains?


[Photo: Detail from wall painting on Commercial Drive...Vancouver].
A couple mornings ago...someone from Britain...sent me a message via YouTube...to
pause my video..."Dawn On My Mountains"...at 1.04...where I would see two unidentified
flying objects...in the freeze frame. Curiousity got the better of me...and I did do
the recommended UFO check. At 1.04...other than clouds...there were two objects in the
sky. The one in the middle of the picture...was interesting...looking like an orb of
some kind. You could say that in the paused picture...it wasn't easily identifiable.
Before I started sending excited messages...about the UFO on one of my videos...whizzing across cyberspace...I thought I'd do at least one more test...I clicked "play". Instantly...the sphere...morphed into a gull flying out of the middle of the picture...eastward bound. [By the way...the second object was instantly
identifiable as another gull]. Perhaps...the spreader of intriguing tidings...from
across the ocean...simply gets his chuckles...from "gulling" people...about what he
sees in their videos...that they couldn't see...or maybe he was sincerely trying...
to make my day in an interesting way. Whatever the motives...it was an intriguing
little exercise...although it might be much more than that...revealing for the first
time I know of...that alien space ships...have now mastered the art of morphing
instantly into gulls...the better to fly by my window...and do some surveillance
of my daily habits...as they get ready...to carry out a flawless abduction...some
time up ahead.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home