Sunday, October 04, 2009

Dawn On My Mountains Revisited


This video was an unexpected gift. It came out of one of those times...
when Creation smiles on you...and you're lucky to have a camera...to help you to
share it with others. I've become a mountain and sky watcher from my front
windows. There are days when low cloud cover hides my mountains...but on the many
days when they are visible...they provide me with a postcard picture...which a
video could be made out of. But there are special days...when mountains and sky...
become even more magical. The morning this video was made was one such...and
barely awake...I reached for my camcorder and started recording. I was fortunate
to get a few clips while the sky was painted with dawn pink. I remember at one
point...doing some adjustments on my camera...having found a fine angle from which
to catch the pink...and just as I was about to record some more...noticed that the
beautiful colour in the sky was gone!. This was one more reminder of fleeting
beauty...and about being quick off the mark when you're taking pictures of any
kind. I am glad that morning...I was able to catch some...before a special
unfolding in the skies...was gone...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home