Friday, September 18, 2009

An Organic Artist's Groove

Tried this morning...and again just now...to upload a photograph to this blog...but
when I clicked..."upload image"...nothing happened. Perhaps...it's a reminder...not
to be dependent on any one thing...and that blogs are for writing in. Speaking of
which...for the last while...once again paying attention to "nudges from the deep"
I get...I've gotten into a 3 or 4 posts per week groove. Listening to these nudges...is an important part of my..."organic artist's"...path. This rate...fits my current situation...with keeping track of what's happening on my two YouTube channels...and trying to keep up with answering people's messages...rather than lagging too far behind...which I know...can easily happen to me. [Not to mention my ongoing production
of videos]. There have been times in the past...when I've kept up a post a day pace...until I got the signal to cease and desist. Right now is one such time. In addition to responding to a nudge...my hope is...that at my current rate...I'll have a bit more time...to "gather my thoughts"...for my entries. Well...that's enough gathering for today...without a photo to help me along. Hope to be back soon.
........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home