Saturday, July 26, 2008

An Evening At Football


Just returned from Stanley Park...where I sang at a festival...may write about it later. Last night...I went with my nephew...his nephew...and the father of his nephew
...to a BC Lions football game. I'm not a rabid fan of the team...but it was the
sharing the evening with people I know well that I specially appreciated. It turned out
to be an exciting game...with many ebbs and flows...with the home team...which we were
rooting for...winning with a field goal with seconds to go. I took a lot of still pictures...of my companions mainly...and a few of some rabid fans who were up and dancing and shouting encouragement. I had to put my hands over my ears a few times...
when the crowd roar became too deafening. It turned out to be a warm and excellent
shared experience....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home