Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Riding A Rainy Day


There are rain tears on my window...the branches of the tree in front of it...it's
leaves tattered by summer...sad dance in the wind...and my mountains have disappeared
in a low grey cloud. I have to reach for a thought to counter all this greyness...two
for a start...present themselves...from so much recent sunshine...the lush green of
west coast grass...has had a scorched look about it lately...and really needs the rain. I can remember many days like this in the past...that I harnessed...went for a ride beyond the grey...and came back with a song or poem...case in point...my song: "Little Victories"..."The tears fall from the skies...while mine remain unshed...for that's how warriors are...at least that's what they say...I'll reach for one more song...before this day is gone...to keep on keepin'on...just like I always do". Amen.
..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home