Monday, September 14, 2009

The Sea Wall Path


So many times I've walked the sea wall path...looking out on English Bay...shown in
today's picture. Many times this has helped to centre me...or it has triggered creative
ideas. Once in a while I've met people I know as I walked there...or recognised people
I've seen down there before. Even when I go for stretches when I don't get down there
...it is comforting for me to know that this special place awaits me on any day I am
able to go to it and experience it's beauty. Usually there are different kinds of birds
livening up the air with their flight...as in today's picture...and in the winter time
many different species of water fowl...congregate on the water...next to the path. I
feel very lucky to live in an international city...where nature is never far away...
and I can experience a place like this...and many...many more...........Quester.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning,
Your photograph and words take me to my walks up to Highbanks on the St. Clair River.
The solitude and movements of body and beings.
The undifferentiated thoughts, senses and feelings of memory merge into your words and speak to me of gratitude, the embrace of the familiar, anticipation.......Lyght

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home