Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flirtations


I was looking through some old photographs last night. They have a way of reminding
you of things you want to remember...or things you want to forget. Today's picture was
taken in 'London England", as they say in Canada...not to be confused with London,
Ontario. It came about on the insistence of a certain company,,,that was vying to be
my publicist...or was it my management",,,forget. They printed up this fancy brochure
of their clients...or would be clients. The page this picture of a coiffed me, was taken from is a page they printed, with well known people like Peter Ustinov and Sammy Davis Junior...exalted company indeed. Before the photo session where this shot was taken...I was asked to have a session with a special hair dresser...hence the hair look...and they also rented for the occasion a Humperdinck of a shirt...which I wore...but hardly appears in the picture. Not accustomed to having image make overs
...plus some other stuff...I parted company with my "dresser uppers". This picture
reminds me that although I think I've led a pretty authentic life as a free lance
artist...that along the way...I've had flirtations...with..."other realities".
........................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger denarutten said...

this one picture tells such a long, long, long, story....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home