Monday, September 06, 2010

Reasons For Things


Just a day or two ago...I took a walk through my forest of videos on YouTube. I came
upon a video that I'd almost forgotten I had in there..."September Rain". I felt that
given the time of year...I should bring it on to my main channel page. I love far
fetched reasons for doing things...but this time round...I was being as predictable
as you can get...September?...so up goes September Rain. Up to yesterday...the sun
kept September shining...and I was wondering about my choice. Today...I need wonder no
more...as the sky is overcast and it looks like overnight there has been quite a bit of
rain...must have been like this when I wrote this song. Reasons why you do things vary...
from the impulsive...to the whimsical...to the well thought out. So...why today's apple
picture...given we did "Fruit On The Vine"...only a few days ago?. How is this for a
reason...I happen to like this picture a lot...and on a grey day...I think I need a
splash of colour to keep me keepin' on.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home