Friday, September 17, 2010

Stories To Tell


After I had posted a recent entry..."Why do I blog"...it hit me...that i"d left out
something important. I remember when...giving a workshop...or just because I wanted
to "pass it on"...telling people..."Remember...wherever you find yourself...it is
possible to create a song...i.e. you don't have to go to somewhere exotic to feel...
at last I have something I can write a song about". For one thing...the imagination can soar to distant places any time...but what is as important is that wherever there are human beings present...not to mention in all of Creation...there. are "stories to tell"...in song...or by just focusing in on them...and writing them down. A blog is
actually a wonderful medium...for the mini-stories...that happen in your life...
probably...every day of your life. The thing is...to know that they are there...and
it's up to you to develop your knack of telling them. I am thankful also...for the
way a blog allows you to redeem yourself...by simply making another entry...about
something you forgot to say...in a previous one............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home